5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions about 2019 ram 1500 bighorn with rebel wheels

PeteyK49

Reaction score
Hey, I just got a 2019 ram 1500 bighorn 4x4 with the off-road package. Can I fit 19’-21’ rebel wheels on it without rubbing ? The dealer told me it sits an inch higher than normal and a leveling kit won’t do much. My truck came with the 18” basic wheels. I’ve never owned a truck that sat so low. I don’t want to do a big lift if I don’t have to. I was hoping the larger tires would help and fit without issue

ImageX

Reaction score
Hey, I just got a 2019 ram 1500 bighorn 4x4 with the off-road package. Can I fit 19’-21’ rebel wheels on it without rubbing ? The dealer told me it sits an inch higher than normal and a leveling kit won’t do much. My truck came with the 18” basic wheels. I’ve never owned a truck that sat so low. I don’t want to do a big lift if I don’t have to. I was hoping the larger tires would help and fit without issue

If it fits on a Rebel, it should fit the same on an ORP truck. They both sit 1” higher over a regular truck.

PeteyK49

Reaction score
Nice! My truck looks similar to yours. Mine is Black Forest green. It’s basically black . I’m not a fan of chrome but I got a great deal on it. I plan on doing some basic upgrades. Tonneau cover, rims/tires, bull bar and a mellow exhaust

dlrsavannah

Reaction score
Nice! My truck looks similar to yours. Mine is Black Forest green. It’s basically black . I’m not a fan of chrome but I got a great deal on it. I plan on doing some basic upgrades. Tonneau cover, rims/tires, bull bar and a mellow exhaust
Thanks. I like the chrome, call me an old school guy. I also got a good deal especially with the trade in I had. I just did a muffler delete and it sounds great without dumping a bunch of cash on aftermarket exhaust. Next thing I’ll do will be a Vararam intake.

PeteyK49

Reaction score
Thanks. I like the chrome, call me an old school guy. I also got a good deal especially with the trade in I had. I just did a muffler delete and it sounds great without dumping a bunch of cash on aftermarket exhaust. Next thing I’ll do will be a Vararam intake.
Chrome is a toss up for me... I like it but basically hate cleaning it haha. I had lots of chrome on my old truck but wanted less to shine. I’d like to do a muffler delete but I hate drone. I have a cat back mbrp exhaust on my other truck and it get noisy. Good thing my radio is loud. What’s a good exhaust that isn’t overbearing when the wife and kids are with me on a road trip? The rough country exhaust doesn’t seem too loud

dlrsavannah

Reaction score
Chrome is a toss up for me... I like it but basically hate cleaning it haha. I had lots of chrome on my old truck but wanted less to shine. I’d like to do a muffler delete but I hate drone. I have a cat back mbrp exhaust on my other truck and it get noisy. Good thing my radio is loud. What’s a good exhaust that isn’t overbearing when the wife and kids are with me on a road trip? The rough country exhaust doesn’t seem too loud
I hardly hear any drone, none with the radio playing. I did leave the resonators on but I’ve been thinking about having those removed as well. As far as a good exhaust system, just do a search on here and you’ll see a lot of opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread