5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about side steps for 2021 regular cab Ram classic

RamQ

Reaction score
hello everyone now third day for me purchase my new regular cab Ram classic 2021 here in Qatar but I get tired I spend all this 3 day search car accessories shop here in Qatar they all just have side steps for the crew cab not regular also 3 day I google it to find side steps for the regular cab I own throw web I can’t find also here in Qatar the Ram company have the chrome one but my car is with black accessories and they use to have the black one but now they tell me is finish and they will order it again from USA I think they told me if I’m lucky they will be stock between 3 or 4 weeks they sell it in Ram company here in Qatar for almost 1096 US dollar with all installations I search Amazon and eBay but I’m not sure which one will fit my car I want the same one in ram website the black one but the problem I need international ship some of them not ship worldwide and some of them do it but it will coast me a lot maybe cause it’s heavy sorry for my bad English and if I ask too much but should I wait for Ram company here to restock then buy it here or I order it online but it’s hard to find the best one that ship international with good rate and more important the same one that will fit my car

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hello in Qatar! Welcome to the forum! Your 2021 Ram 1500 Classic is essentially a 4th generation Ram 1500. So you can use any steps for a 2009-2018 Ram 1500 regular cab, or 2019-2021 Ram 1500 Classic regular cab. That should make your search a little easier.

RamQ

Reaction score
Thanks for help I’ll try to narrow that search but it’s really hard to me to find it here in Qatar they sold out need month or so to be restock in Ram workshop so I will keep see any online that can ship here to Qatar

Users who are viewing this thread