5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about radio functionality. Listening to Sirius and getting call.

t76turbo

Reaction score
Got my new ram with the 12 inch screen a couple weeks ago. I have typically never listened to Sirius but have been with this new truck. Normally I play pandora or music stored on my phone.

Today I had the phone plugged in and was using CarPlay for nav and had Sirius playing. I got a phone call and when done talking the radio was silent. I had to click back on source and then Sirius. Got another call and had to do the same thing.
I would have thought it would default back to what you were doing before the call.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known behavior????

Creighton

Reaction score
Mine does this too if the phone is connected by USB and using CarPlay. If the phone is connected by Bluetooth the music resumes after the call. I assume it’s just a bug.

t76turbo

Reaction score
Thanks or the reply. Was starting to think I was alone experiencing this. I'll have to connect through bluetooth and see if it is ok like yours. I always plug in to make sure I have full carplay functionality.

NHjake98

Reaction score
I use Android Auto and when the phone rings there is no way to pick up the call. The buttons on the steering wheel do not work.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread