5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about 22" Factory Night Edition Wheel Colors

funkyjiblets

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade my wheels to factory 22" Limited Night Edition wheels. Looking at various online sources like Ebay, etc. Does anyone know if there are two colors available on the Night Edition? Some look to be Black and others seem Charcoal Grey. Did they come in both colors or is it just the pictures? My truck is Granite Crystal Metallic so I'd like to get as close to a factory look as possible.
Thanks for the help!

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Idk, but I have some Laramie ones if you're interested.... Please be interested....

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think the factory ones were all matte black. I could be wrong though. Here are some options.

Lurts

Reaction score
My OEM Limited 22” Night Edition wheels are what I would describe as “charcoal grey” not black. The Mopar touch up paint pen is “PNW Black Noise”

I believe the Laramie night edition is more a true black.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Limited night edition are dark grey close to the granite crystal metallic color.

funkyjiblets

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for that great info gents! From browsing online pictures of Nigh Edition Limited, It seems that the Black Limited Night Editions may have come with Charcoal Grey and maybe the Granite Crystal came with Black ones? I dunno...I like the charcoal grey but not sure how well it would look with my granite crystal truck though. Definitely like the look of the wheels!

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All Limited night edition come with the same dark grey wheels even though Ram lists them as black. I was a little disappointed when I first got my truck because I was thinking the wheels would match the black accents on the grill, mirrors and badges to add more contrast to the granite.

In this picture you can see I changed my lugs and center cap to matte black.

6224E0A0-9429-42DC-AE31-64664BBDFA01.jpeg

davidn0021

Reaction score
I have the 22" Limited night edition wheels that came with my granite crystal I might be wanting to offload since I've switched to an aftermarket. I think the OEM tires only had about 500 miles on them when I swapped them out.

funkyjiblets

Reaction score
Great picture of that wheel - actually I think the dark grey looks great with the granite crystal in that picture! Thanks for the great info everyone, much appreciate it!

HARDWATERFLYER

Reaction score
Does MOPAR Parts sell the Black lugnuts or are they an "after market" part?. 2023 Laramie Night Edition has Chrome.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they’re just dirty. That black wheel is a painted finish and it looks grey if I drive in the rain just once.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score

mwoods269

Reaction score
I have the 22" Limited night edition wheels that came with my granite crystal I might be wanting to offload since I've switched to an aftermarket. I think the OEM tires only had about 500 miles on them when I swapped them out.
Ever sell them? I am looking for a set

Users who are viewing this thread