5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quad Cab Nerf Bars?

abardwell

Reaction score
I have searched high and low, but cannot find anyone selling nerf bars/steps that fit the Quad Cab. N-Fab seems to only have them for the Crew Cab. Has anyone come across them? I assume that the Crew Cab is more popular so the aftermarket guys address them first?

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go to CarId.com. They now have several for our new 2019 quad cabs. I ordered mine yesterday after waiting four weeks for the dealer to order the wrong ones. Some are in stock. Mine had a 14 day wait. These are designed for our trucks. $270 shipped for the ones I choose.

abardwell

Reaction score
Go to CarId.com. They now have several for our new 2019 quad cabs. I ordered mine yesterday after waiting four weeks for the dealer to order the wrong ones. Some are in stock. Mine had a 14 day wait. These are designed for our trucks. $270 shipped for the ones I choose.

356, which ones did you order? I didn't see quite what i am looking for on Cardid. I emailed N-Fab, and the response i got was that they would be releasing an R&D list on the first of the year. That isn't super helpful...

Users who are viewing this thread