5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSA - Arizona Fatal Off-Road Recovery

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
An easy thing to always remember is using synthetic ropes & “loops” as attachments. There’s a few companies now that also make synthetic rope D rings for attachments. I think Bubba Rope & Gator Jaw if I remember correctly.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have some stuff from this company as well. We pay the price one way or the other! I’ll pay more for safety vs paying more hospital or funeral bills. Good share. 👍🏽

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ironman4x4America is having a sale, any body knows if there stuff is good. Looking at their soft shackles and kinetic rope

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Both Andy’s videos & his products are awesome! Great explanations.

I haven’t been on his site lately since I’m pretty topped out with my Jeep parts wise, but pretty sure most of the recovery stuff on any site like that come from different manufacturers as secondary products they also sell in conjunction with their own products. His suspension parts & skid plates, etc that he makes are friggin’ top notch though. Some of the best on the market.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread