5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with 2019 Ram

Rayebz

Reaction score
Have the 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab with the 8.4” Uconnect with Nav. Some problems I have noticed are:

Cluster theme goes back to default (I know this has been posted, sorry for the repost lol)

Something I haven’t came across is while driving if I press the memory seat button, the first setting will turn on my satellite radio, the second setting will switch my 8.4 Uconnect with nav screen to FM/AM radio.

Any solutions to these problems, seems to be a software issue.

stubright

Reaction score
If you will set all radio, seat, Mirror, Cluster , ect and set them to one or two in the memory on the door it will save them all.

Mohabdullah

Reaction score
Have the 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab with the 8.4” Uconnect with Nav. Some problems I have noticed are:

Cluster theme goes back to default (I know this has been posted, sorry for the repost lol)

Something I haven’t came across is while driving if I press the memory seat button, the first setting will turn on my satellite radio, the second setting will switch my 8.4 Uconnect with nav screen to FM/AM radio.

Any solutions to these problems, seems to be a software issue.
Make sure is the battary cables are tight

Users who are viewing this thread