5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pro Comp leveling kit

Mholmes1218

Reaction score
Hey guys, need some help…. I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn with the sport trim package. I installed a pro comp leveling kit with the 2.5” spacer in front and 1.5” in back and put on 35” Toyo AT/III’s. My brother has a 2019 with off road package and another friend with a 2022 with the same exact kit but some how I’m over a full inch lower in the front. Ground to bottom of fender I read 39 3/4 and they both read 41. I know first thought is tires. I know there are variations but top of tire to fender on mine is less than the other 2 indicating the tire is bigger or sitting higher up in wheel well and actually sitting lower. I’ve been scratching my head, I can’t figure out what is different. I did just get this new but nothing to indicate previous owner made any changes. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread