5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price?

Rebel71

Reaction score
Hi to all, I am new to the forum and shopping for a new 2025 Ram Rebel in the Chicagoland area. I found one and it is listed as $74,755 but with rebates it goes down to at $62,700
options are leather package, customer preferred package 21w, rebel 2 equipment package, dual panoramic roof, side steps, multifunction tailgate, and trailer brake controller. Salesman is trying to tell me that dodge is only offering 5k off and i dont qualify for the other rebates. is this true? What should i be paying for this truck? I do not want to get screwed. I am in no hurry and can wait.

I paid about $61,800 yesteray in TN for the same truck minutes the side steps. Seems about right. They also gave me just under $34k for my 2016 RAM 2500. So I did ok considering the idiotic prices of these things.

The price you pay is always subjective. You can always ask to get another few grand off. IF they won't do that. Ask for extended warranty for cheap. Also get free maintenance services thrown in as well. I never cared if they had rebates or not. Id go in and start negotating. Either they will or they won't. Never be afraid to just leave. They will almost every time call you back same day or the next. ID talk to several dealers at once. Get quotes from all. Play the game. Dont fall in love and remember that prices that you pay or someone else is always going to be subjective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back