5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Side Mirrors

Bowtechbob

Reaction score
I've not had power folding mirrors before. I'm wondering if they still fold manually. For instance of someone didn't know they were power and tried to collapse/open them manually would it just destroy the gears or motor or whatever? Thanks

Wolf

Reaction score
I've not had power folding mirrors before. I'm wondering if they still fold manually. For instance of someone didn't know they were power and tried to collapse/open them manually would it just destroy the gears or motor or whatever? Thanks
It doesn't sound nice when you push them in manually. I've done it a couple times before on my last Ram. If after pushing them in manually you hit the auto button twice, it will act like it's bringing them in, then move them back out.

I do think you should only use the button, but it will survive a couple mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread