5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power for phone charger behind 12" Screen or dash?

Yuke

Reaction score
HI All,

I want to mount a wireless charger in my new ram using a quad lock system like I use in my jeep. Im thinking of using the proclip base that clips onto the side of the center stack. I can then mount the quad lock wireless charging head onto this mount.

I don't want any wires drapping across my center console or dash so I am curious if anyone has done something like this and found a hidden usb port in the back of the rebel 12 or an easy power hookup somehwere in the dash behind the screen? Id like to just have a few inches of cabling coming out the side of the center stack to my phone mount to keep it clean.

Efd12953

Reaction score
Wow I was about to look into whether it was possible to add the OEM. I was hoping it was possible. With all the options my Rebel has, can’t believe it didn’t come with it. Any idea what the cost is to add it? Thanks

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe other members have done so (mine came equipped with it). You may need to search a bit on here.

AxileAspen

Reaction score
Wow I was about to look into whether it was possible to add the OEM. I was hoping it was possible. With all the options my Rebel has, can’t believe it didn’t come with it. Any idea what the cost is to add it? Thanks
It requires you to remove the center console I believe. I would recommend looking for a video on how to do it before you decide if you want to take that route.

Boston

Reaction score

Think it’s included in an option package

Users who are viewing this thread