5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power folding mirrors

Deriggs007

Reaction score
Does the RAM with Power folding mirrors not have an option to automatically fold with the engine off, for example? Do you have to manually fold them with a button? I didn't see the option through uConnect.

I have a Laramie w/ black out package (so level 2)

Rick_Laramie

Reaction score
Clearly folks take NO for an answer. The ONLY problem with adding this option is MONEY. It is a 1700.00 kit. Question is answered in this thread:

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Clearly folks take NO for an answer. The ONLY problem with adding this option is MONEY. It is a 1700.00 kit. Question is answered in this thread:
It’s also possible with the Tazer DT (search for threads) with a far smaller investment!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps, but the one I bought is factory appearance as stock and does not require any wire alterations.
You also didn’t address the OP’s question, which was how to make the actual OEM power-folding mirrors auto-fold at shutdown. The OP has no need to buy aftermarket mirrors or do any wiring at all.

Users who are viewing this thread