5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possibly selling 2019 Rebel

edgarrian

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently took a job that will allow me to sell this truck since the company is giving me a company truck. I absolutely like the truck. Its a 2019 Rebel with 40k on it. It has the 12 inch screen and the Alpine speaker system. No sun roof but pretty much everything else. My wife was some what surprised I had mentioned selling it. I feel like right now is a great time to sell.

Here is an example of what used trucks are going for.

My buddy just bought his lease. It was 55k now after four years and 35k he purchased it for 52k.

I feel like i could get high 40s for mine maybe a bit more.

dwalme

Reaction score
Put your Vin into vroom or Carvana and see what they offer you.

That's a good starting point. You may be able you find someone that wants to buy. But otherwise it's hard to beat their truck offers right now.

edgarrian

Reaction score
Put your Vin into vroom or Carvana and see what they offer you.

That's a good starting point. You may be able you find someone that wants to buy. But otherwise it's hard to beat their truck offers right now.

The reason why my buddy bought his lease is bc there was nothing their for him to buy that he wanted. From my understanding new vehicles are slim pickings especially with trucks. I had heard of a guy posting an ad on facebook selling his truck. A dealership called him and gave up his asking price. Used vehicles are definitely up right now.

Users who are viewing this thread