5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: What's your obsession level with your 5th gen?

What's your obsession level with your 5th gen? (compared to other material things in your life)

• 4 - Spend significant time and money; probably my #1 hobby/passion; lots of mods/accessories

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 3 - Spend a good amount of time/money on it, but not my #1 hobby/passion; some mods/accessories

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2 - Keep it looking and running good but not carried away with it; minor mods/accessories

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • 1 - Keep it running good and but little concern about appearance; almost no mods/accessories

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

bigoldthor

Reaction score
What's your obsession level with your 5th gen? Not compared to the loved ones in your life or other things that are obviously more important than a truck. But simply from a truck perspective, how obsessive are you?

Probably not as high as it was for my Mopar12, but a solid second.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gotta admit that my vehicles are my obsession. Not shamed to admit that. That's the first step, right?...admitting I have a problem. ;)

4 on a 1-5 scale, where 5=insanity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 on a 1-5 scale, where 5=insanity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So did you mean 5 on a 1-4 scale, meaning you are at the insanity level? Or did you actually mean 4 out of 5, like 80%? If it's 5 out of 4, I'd like to hear what you've done, are doing, or still planning to do with it. :)

I'm between 3 and 4 (but voted 3)... I rotate between guns, cars, tattoos and guitars... lately it's been guns and the truck (most recently the truck).

I've had it for just over two months and seriously didn't think I'd mod it (much)... I'm over 3K into mods already :rolleyes:

Ive been down this road before (previous vehicle)... I'm not even gonna pretend theres such a thing as "done"... I just have to try and be sensible... so far I've accomplished that (but its early) .

Not obsessed with it. I am a "car guy" so I make sure whatever I own is maintained and is clean. No lift kits, wheels, etc. Only added items to add functionality / usefulness.

My Camaro is my "obsession" vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back