5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: Rate your RAM dealer

How would you rate your dealer?

• 5 - Could not be happier; no complaints or minor ones resolved quickly and correctly

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • 4 - Very pleased overall; only minor complaint(s) that were handled relatively well

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • 3 - So-so; issue(s) that make(s) me think twice about dealing with them in the future

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 2 - Very displeased; issue(s) that was/were/is being handled poorly; almost certainly won't go back

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 1 - Run! Run as fast and far away as you can!

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

bigoldthor

Reaction score
Wanted to specify "RAM" as some of you might be thinking of a different dealer. ;)

Consider:
  • Purchase value
  • Trade-in value (if any)
  • Financing process (if any)
  • Efficiency of the overall transaction
  • Customer service and support after the sale
  • Service department (I know this will be a HUGE factor!)
You can weight them however you want, but try to avoid considering your overall vehicle quality unless it's directly related to dealer action/inaction. Remember: this is about the dealer, not the truck.

I voted 4. Sales, finance, and parts people were fantastic. Service department is decent, but I've worked with better.

Bigoldthor..... Are you on self-quarantine or just bored to death? ;)

You've sure been starting a bunch of threads....... Just hassling you.
Haha, a little bored, things are kinda slow at work right now. Then I get these random thoughts and the next thing you know, bam...there's a new thread. I normally am not this active but I'm sure things will pick up at work and I'll be quieter, lol. :)

I used to think fairly well of my dealer but on the last oil change came back to truck with both glove boxes wide open and the dipstick was half way out of the dipstick tube when I got it back. Needless to say will probably go back to doing my own oil changes.

Lakeridge crysler in port hope
this is my 4th truck from them and on 3rd vehicle for wife
great sales guy and service is always been great
only problem has been waiting for parts from dodge to get to dealer

Sales staff is tolerable. Service is not. They are good at recall work or blatant defects, when it comes to diagnostics and problem solving they are terrible

My salesman was great at my dealer, price was the best i could find in 200 miles, the process was super fast. Accessories were discounted as well.

My only complaint is they (sales manager and finance manager) were angry after i worked up a deal with them and ended up paying cash instead of financing through them.

They tried to run my credit without my permission and kept trying to convince me that financing through them would somehow benefit me. I almost walked because of it because they didn’t want to move forward with the deal until i at least let them run my credit.

FCA dealerships are the only reason I hesitated buying....they are typically terrible. Gonna try my hardest to never go to one for service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back