5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me figure this out.

HardwoodHero

Reaction score
I just bought a new 2022 Ram Rebel with the new Uconnect system. The problem I’m having is that when I have the vehicle running and I exit the vehicle with the key it honks at me three times. I always lock my vehicle when exiting and having it running but it honks at me before I even lock it. I went through all the settings and I can’t seem to figure out how to turn that off. Do any of you have any ideas?

pcolaram1500

Reaction score
Part of the “Key left vehicle “ feature. Page 20 of Owners Manual. As for as I can see, no way to disable this safety feature.

squid013

Reaction score
My 19 power wagon, i believe has a setting for this.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haven't seen a way to turn it off on mine. Has only happened to me once so far in two months. Probably them trying to annoy you into not leaving it idle and always turning it off when you get out lol

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I just bought a new 2022 Ram Rebel with the new Uconnect system. The problem I’m having is that when I have the vehicle running and I exit the vehicle with the key it honks at me three times. I always lock my vehicle when exiting and having it running but it honks at me before I even lock it. I went through all the settings and I can’t seem to figure out how to turn that off. Do any of you have any ideas?
great way to get it stolen
break the window and drive away.

Users who are viewing this thread