5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of a 4" lift with stock wheels/tires

Funkanella

Reaction score
I'm wanting to get a 3-4" lift, but due to finances can't get the wheels and tires with it. Those will be coming a couple months after. Does anyone have a picture of with a 4" lift on stock wheels and tires? I'm wondering if it would look bad and should just save until I can do it all in one go.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No picture here but IMO it's going to look a little goofy with a 4" lift and stock wheels/tires. I personally would just wait and do it all at once.

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Lol yeah don't do that.... Buy the lift and wait til you can get wheels and tires to build the truck! There's also the option to find a good used set of 33" tires to throw on your stock wheels for a couple months until you can afford to buy the wheels and tires.. someone had some used 33" ridge grapplers on here last week for like $750 which is a steal... But no, def don't lift your truck 4" with stock tires lol that **** would look goofy as hell

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread