5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of a 20x9 -12 offset?

dredge38

Reaction score
Looking at wheels and was wondering how a 20 x 9 -12 offset looks. Is it flush? does it stick out to much? looking for a semi flush look. The other option I have for that wheel is +18 which i think will be to far in. Ill be running a readylift 3.5 kit and 35 x 12.5 Toyo RT's. Had the truck two days so let the mods begin!

Fuel_Sport

Reaction score
I think you will get the look you want with that for sure. Also depends if you have the factory flares or not. If you have flares they should sit perfectly flush with the top of the fender i believe. With that set up you might need to do a little massaging so they dont rub, but shouldnt take much. I was going to do a 3.5" on 22s and 35s. But I went with a wheel with -19 offset and i wanted to run mud flaps and didnt want to risk it not fitting. Should have my setup next week hopefully.

dredge38

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and ya I have the factory flares. Post pics when you get your setup!

Thatsme06

Reaction score
I think you will get the look you want with that for sure. Also depends if you have the factory flares or not. If you have flares they should sit perfectly flush with the top of the fender i believe. With that set up you might need to do a little massaging so they dont rub, but shouldnt take much. I was going to do a 3.5" on 22s and 35s. But I went with a wheel with -19 offset and i wanted to run mud flaps and didnt want to risk it not fitting. Should have my setup next week hopefully.
Any photos of your setup? I see one in your thumbnail looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread