5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Challenge Thread

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who knew ******* barrel was holding heavy on mighty trees? Nice set up. Digging the trailer.
Next challenge on you
Thanks. Can't wait to get it out west later this year. Not going to take the rig on Devils Backbone or anything, but will be nice to see how it does getting to some of the harder to reach camping spots.

Let's see a picture of your Ram with a helicopter...

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
72 hours and no helicopter.

How about a picture of your Ram towing a competitor's truck.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks. Can't wait to get it out west later this year. Not going to take the rig on Devils Backbone or anything, but will be nice to see how it does getting to some of the harder to reach camping spots.

Let's see a picture of your Ram with a helicopter...
Off topic but just saw this pic on the Pacifica forum I follow in a thread labelled "Chrysler building new Pacifica Air Taxi model" had to share given the timing of this challenge! 1646668669474.png

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Off topic but just saw this pic on the Pacifica forum I follow in a thread labelled "Chrysler building new Pacifica Air Taxi model" had to share given the timing of this challenge! View attachment 122557
I can see it now...
"While other brands are changing their focus to electric cars and hybrids, we're switching our focus to helicopter hybrids."

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That would be my garage. 😁 I don't drink and drive.
View attachment 122585

Same, only down in my basement area and I shouldn't attempt to get the truck in there.

Although at one of our daughters softball tournaments last summer, one of the parks had 4 pounders for $12 for sale at all times! 🤣

Not very tempting at 7am but by 2-3 pm on some of those hot days, it sure started to sound nice!

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Um beer to go. Obviously

a98d162d9d1f973577de1dc8049bd5c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread