5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phone APP Ram Connect Stopped Connecting

604LMDGUY

Reaction score
All of a sudden Ram Connect stopped working on my phone. It wouldn't connect any more, even if I entered correct password. It kept saying "log in errors". Any one has the same problem? BTW, I didn't subscribe to their "services". Wondering if that's anything to do with this issue?

All of a sudden Ram Connect stopped working on my phone. It wouldn't connect any more, even if I entered correct password. It kept saying "log in errors". Any one has the same problem? BTW, I didn't subscribe to their "services". Wondering if that's anything to do with this issue?
How old is your truck I know that some of that stuff is a subscription. Reason I ask is I just got mine today and salesman told me it has a free trial then you have to have a subscription if I want to keep the service. Personally I hate subscriptions for things I already bought with the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back