5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phoenix Electronics

Biggiehorn22

Reaction score
Hello everyone I was wondering if anybody has any experience with phoenix electronics stereos. How is their quality and sound?

Hello everyone I was wondering if anybody has any experience with phoenix electronics stereos. How is their quality and sound?
Yes, several of us have it installed. And I wrote a review thread on it and there is another big thread on here about them. Just search for it.

To answer your question, there is no difference in sound because it uses the factory system for audio (bass, mid, high). But you can make it sound better because it has an EQ app that you can tweak the sound to your liking.

As far as quality, mine has been solid for 2 years.

Yes, several of us have it installed. And I wrote a review thread on it and there is another big thread on here about them. Just search for it.

To answer your question, there is no difference in sound because it uses the factory system for audio (bass, mid, high). But you can make it sound better because it has an EQ app that you can tweak the sound to your liking.

As far as quality, mine has been solid for 2 years.

Have you had any issues with the phantom battery drain while the truck is off?

Have you had any issues with the phantom battery drain while the truck is off?
Never. But mine is an older model. But I know several people with the newer model and they never had an issue either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back