5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phantom Radio

HemiCane

Reaction score
Little weird issue I'm experiencing, on certain right hand turns my screen is switching to the back up view. It does not happen all the time, however I have noticed that the more pronounced the right turn its when it happens. Has anyone else experienced this. ?

Sam_The_RAM_Man

Reaction score
Little weird issue I'm experiencing, on certain right hand turns my screen is switching to the back up view. It does not happen all the time, however I have noticed that the more pronounced the right turn its when it happens. Has anyone else experienced this. ?
There have been numerous issues with the 12 inch screen since it came out. If you give me the last 8 of your VIN, I can see if there is a Rapid Repair Transmittal or Technical Service Bulletin on your truck.

Sam_The_RAM_Man

Reaction score
Hi Sam, here you go LN296715
It shows the only recall on that truck since it was built, was recall W33. It was on the Radio Software and completed on July 16th, 2020. There are no Rapid Repair Transmittal or Technical Service Bulletins on your RAM.

I suggest that you let you dealership know so they can contact Chrysler. In cases like this, the Chrysler engineers will have to be involved in creating a solution and it is above the dealership level. Their Service Department will not be able to control/say what it is or what can be done. It must come from Chrysler.

Attachments

• Recall Information.jpg
    Recall Information.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 9

HemiCane

Reaction score
It shows the only recall on that truck since it was built, was recall W33. It was on the Radio Software and completed on July 16th, 2020. There are no Rapid Repair Transmittal or Technical Service Bulletins on your RAM.

I suggest that you let you dealership know so they can contact Chrysler. In cases like this, the Chrysler engineers will have to be involved in creating a solution and it is above the dealership level. Their Service Department will not be able to control/say what it is or what can be done. It must come from Chrysler.
Thank you Sam, yea I kind of figured the dealer was going to be at a loss. I will bring it up on my next oil change visit.

Users who are viewing this thread