5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pfffft, TRX who??

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sure they would've! It actually would have been a lot easier because he would have run out of gas by the time he ran the second stoplight 🤣

(Just jackin with ya)
It’s true

BTB123

Reaction score
Probably why a lot of places don’t allow high speed chases. Innocent people possibly losing their lives. Hope the people in the Jeep were good.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea that pursuit in my area would have gotten 10-22’d the first few seconds. TVI in daylight with cars around, unheard of :ROFLMAO: And I agree if it was a TRX only dash cam footage we would have seen was the trooper trying to stay with it and it pulling away in the distance!

Geddyflea

Reaction score
Cops putting a lot of lives at risk just so they don't get shown up by another driver (pretty damn good driver I'd say). I don't see how they can justify these high speed chases with the advent of technology and drones.
If I'm not mistaken the guy was wanted for murder, he wasn't just speeding trying to keep from getting a ticket. If he is guilty of murder they should fry his ***!

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cops putting a lot of lives at risk just so they don't get shown up by another driver (pretty damn good driver I'd say). I don't see how they can justify these high speed chases with the advent of technology and drones.
I’m not sure any drone could keep up with that truck speaking in distance. Drones aren’t capable of going that far out. At least not ones purchased for law enforcement. And I agree chases in day light with heavy traffic is a no no.

Users who are viewing this thread