5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perfect melted circle in dashboard

NCLife

Reaction score
Anyone ever seen anything like this? Just a fluke magnifying glass effect through the windshield? No smokers in the car.

Attachments

• IMG_2294.jpeg
    IMG_2294.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2295.jpeg
    IMG_2295.jpeg
    410.6 KB · Views: 88
That would be my guess very odd!

I'm 53 and have never had that happen and I've had a lot of vehicles. Weird indeed.

Could have been a reflection from outside the truck as well. Happens to vinyl siding
1000008250.jpg

Not my house, random Google image. Those are reflections from neighboring windows.

Not my house, random Google image. Those are reflections from neighboring windows.
Had to put film on my dad's bay 2nd floor windows as it was distorting the neighbor's vinyl siding. If you stand in front of the house around noon or so you can cook your face from the reflection off the insulated replacement windows. It happens.

that is odd, maybe some sort of refraction, a bottle of water, prescription glasses, drink glass, reflective jewelry, even something from out side of the truck could have caused this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back