5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peragon retractable over

Ruben2015

Reaction score
Yes! I know there’s a search bar but my phones acting up and it’s not pulling up anything. For those that bought the peragon retractable cover how happy are you with them? I like the retractable covers but don’t want to lose the space in the bed since I have the 5’7 short bed. How much space are you loosing? How was the install and the quick removal they claim? Does the aluminum feel sturdy and overall assembly of the bed cover? Thanks in advance!

Ranger

Reaction score
I'm happy with mine. Takes up about 8" when folded up. Easily removes and installs, exactly as you see in their advertisement vids. Very sturdy cover. I went with this cover for the paint match option and ability to remove when I need the full bed. I recommend the quick clamp install option vice drilling holes.

I've had truxedo soft rolls on all my previous trucks. I wanted to try something different on my new truck and the Peragon performs better, looks better, locks, removes easily, and leaks the same amount by the tailgate corners as the soft rolls. Happy with my decision.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm happy with mine. Takes up about 8" when folded up. Easily removes and installs, exactly as you see in their advertisement vids. Very sturdy cover. I went with this cover for the paint match option and ability to remove when I need the full bed. I recommend the quick clamp install option vice drilling holes.

I've had truxedo soft rolls on all my previous trucks. I wanted to try something different on my new truck and the Peragon performs better, looks better, locks, removes easily, and leaks the same amount by the tailgate corners as the soft rolls. Happy with my decision.
Totally the same here

Users who are viewing this thread