5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Commander, Vitesse, Sprint Booster

Akpilot

Reaction score
Been reading all the reviews in pedal commander. Are they compatible with the 2019 5.7 eTorques? Anybody have one yet? Any opinions on the other brands?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Been reading all the reviews in pedal commander. Are they compatible with the 2019 5.7 eTorques? Anybody have one yet? Any opinions on the other brands?

I've got a PC and it works fine with eTorque. It only remaps the throttle signal so it has no impact on other eTorque operations. It definitely removes any throttle lag but I am considering selling it since anything above City mode is a bit too much with my 3.92 rear end. Would be great for those with a 3.21.

Akpilot

Reaction score
I've got a PC and it works fine with eTorque. It only remaps the throttle signal so it has no impact on other eTorque operations. It definitely removes any throttle lag but I am considering selling it since anything above City mode is a bit too much with my 3.92 rear end. Would be great for those with a 3.21.

Ok let me know if you do want to sell

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I still had lag on the first few starts every morning with the PC so I sold it. Pulled it off and reset my battery (unplug negative cable for 15 minutes) and the Ram has 0 lag. Better than new.

Try that first. No idea why you'd have to reset the throttle on a brand new truck but it worked.

768mph

Reaction score
I have the Vitesse and a 3.92 rear. I have it set to SP2 (SP0-9) and it’s perfect. SP9 will light your tires. Eco 0-9. Delay your throttle.

Half the price as PC and simple. Plug it in and drive.
$179 shipped to my door.

Vitesse is big in the GM world. Great product. I had them on my previous G8 GT, Chevy Malibu, and Chevy SS Sedan.

Attachments

• EE0D43FF-ADA9-4ED1-BBC7-1F5699E5C4AE.jpeg
    EE0D43FF-ADA9-4ED1-BBC7-1F5699E5C4AE.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Akpilot

Reaction score
I have the Vitesse and a 3.92 rear. I have it set to SP2 (SP0-9) and it’s perfect. SP9 will light your tires.

Half the price as PC and simple. Plug it in and drive.
$179 shipped to my door.

Vitesse is big in the GM world. Great product. I had them on my previous G8 GT, Chevy Malibu, and Chevy SS Sedan.

Did I read the Vitesse has to be programmed? Something about reving the throttle and measuring voltage?

Last edited:

768mph

Reaction score
Did I read the Vitesse has to be programmed? Something about reving the throttle and measuring voltage?
Yes, a very simple procedure.

Plug in, hold the button down while pressing the start button to ACC- then release to show 0%. Press the pedal to the floor and press the button again to show 100%. Complete.

Takes 5 min. Literally anyone can do it and the intructions are printed for you and are step by step.

Last edited:

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a V2 sprint booster on my 15 Hellcat before it was tuned I’m gonna see if it works on this rig as the lag is driving me crazy. I’ll report back when and if it worked. Just sitting on the shelve in the garage worth a shot

Users who are viewing this thread