5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Cammander

edgarrian

Reaction score
I have read a bit about the PC and it seemed as if a lot of people said it wouldn't effect warranty. I ordered mine and read the little slip it comes with. The product has red print where they advise you to remove it when taking it to the dealership. It seemed a lot of people thought other wise. Anyway I got mine in the mail the other day and when i get my truck back tuesday ill install it.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had mine in, took it to the dealership and had no worries while it was there. In fact one of the techs had asked what I had done sin e the throttle response seemed more responsive.

edgarrian

Reaction score
I had mine in, took it to the dealership and had no worries while it was there. In fact one of the techs had asked what I had done sin e the throttle response seemed more responsive.

Most likely it wont ever be an issue. It would be those few people that have engine problems that it might effect and thats if FCA could prove it was fault on the addition of the mod. Just seemed as if a lot of posters thought it didnt void warranty and you could leave it on. But it does state to remove it. I probably wont ever take the time to remove it myself. I know the pulsar said to remove that as well when taking it to the dealer. Some people probably do take the time just so they don't need to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread