5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patriot Blue accent colors

Ktegeder

Reaction score
Well I’ve looked and looked but I cannot find much on what accent colors look good on a night edition Patriot Blue Ram. I have a 24 limited that I love but with the black on dark blue, I’d love to add a pop of color somewhere. To be totally honest, I’m terrible at picking out colors for things like this. I’m coming to you all for help. Any photos would help! Any colors you all like with your Patriot Blue truck? Thanks!

Last edited:

spaightlabs

Reaction score
Patriot Blue doesn't 'pop' enough for you?

Where and what are you thinking of adding for a 'pop' of a different color?

Most times, less is more...

Ktegeder

Reaction score
I love my Patriot blue. Way more than I thought I would. I agree whole heartedly with your statement about less being more most times. In this instance though, my whole truck is black and blue which is great but if I wanted to add a SLIGHT bit of color, what would be a good color. For instance, if I get my calipers painted or I had thought about possibly adding some color to the “Hemi” on my hood. Just something slight different, nothing obnoxious. Pictures for reference. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2124.jpeg
    IMG_2124.jpeg
    324.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2156.jpeg
    IMG_2156.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 35

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My suggestion would be red or silver (and not just because my Ram is Delmonico Red with Billet Silver).

Users who are viewing this thread