5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patriot and radar tires

Truck$-4life

Reaction score
So I've been looking for weeks on what to get for tires. I was kinda set on the radar renegades rt since there kinda cheap and I'm just lookin for tires for my stock rims till I can afford wheels and tires. Anyways what's the difference? They look exactly alike? Do they ware the same? The patriots are 100 bucks cheaper but I can't find as much reviews on them as the radar renegades .anything helps. Thanks

Jackieee_Ram

Reaction score
Didn’t see patriot tires when I was searching for tire. I have the renegade rt and they ride great on road and rain. Quiet like a at tire with more aggressive look imo

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I went with venom power terra hunter x/t tires a week ago. Pretty cheap. Rides and looks great.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen long-term reports of these in regards to tire wear?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen long-term reports of these in regards to tire wear?
Can't speak to the other tires, but my friends dad has had the venoms for over a year with no problems. Here's a video of a 30k review

Users who are viewing this thread