5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patiently waiting.....

Jeff270

Reaction score
Just ordered a Laramie QC 4x4 in Patriot blue. 5.7L Hemi w/eTorque, bucket seats, Level2, Advanced Safety, BUG, Air suspension, PWR running boards,. Have had a few trucks in the past (Jeep!, Titan, Frontier). This will be my first Ram. Will be my commute vehicle and my fishing transportation. Spend most of my free time kayak fishing in the ocean so the truck will be used for hauling gear from my house to the launch site. Really looking forward to it. Here's hoping it doesn't take too long to be built.

Jeff - in MA.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to 5thGenRams forum! That sounds like some real fun outdoor fishin'. Glad to see you here, Jeff!

Laramie81

Reaction score
Just ordered a Laramie QC 4x4 in Patriot blue. 5.7L Hemi w/eTorque, bucket seats, Level2, Advanced Safety, BUG, Air suspension, PWR running boards,. Have had a few trucks in the past (Jeep!, Titan, Frontier). This will be my first Ram. Will be my commute vehicle and my fishing transportation. Spend most of my free time kayak fishing in the ocean so the truck will be used for hauling gear from my house to the launch site. Really looking forward to it. Here's hoping it doesn't take too long to be built.

Jeff - in MA.
Congratulations!! You won’t be disappointed. This is my fourth Ram. Loved every one. I couldn’t stand the wait to order exactly what I wanted, so I found one and flew from KY to D.C and had a great drive home. Worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread