5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passenger Seat Cover Replacement

HookedonRam

Reaction score
My passenger seat has a rip in it so, I got a replacement. However, I can't figure out how to take it off to replace it. I don't want to remove the entire seat then I am not sure how I would recline it to get it on, to be honest. I wonder if anyone on here had a similar issue and can give me some insight on how to remove and replace it. I tried taking the power seat controller panel out without any luck either and I really don't want to force anything and break it. I really appreciate any help you can provide. PFA

Attachments

• IMG_3555.JPG
    IMG_3555.JPG
    267.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3556.JPG
    IMG_3556.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 32

MarkD

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think that you're going to have to pull the seat to change it. When you do that, you may get lucky and NOT have to separate the seat back. you may be able to force the cover(s) between the seat cushion and seat back.

HookedonRam

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think that you're going to have to pull the seat to change it. When you do that, you may get lucky and NOT have to separate the seat back. you may be able to force the cover(s) between the seat cushion and seat back.
Thanks for the response, I had to pull the seat out and then carefully disconnect the airbag harness along with a bunch of other stuff to safely remove the cover. It was a tedious job but it came out pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread