5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passenger Power folding mirror not working

JCR1500

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, my passenger power folding mirror will not fold. My driver side works fine. I pulled myself up from the mirror, I grabbed it next to the window..not the mirror, when I was looking under the truck. Then I went to dinner and when I went to fold the mirror that's when I noticed it didn't fold. It is loose where it hinges. I manually folded it back and forth to see if it would reset but nothing so far.

This morning I took a broom handle and hit the power folding button and listened to the mirror and I did not hear the motor running so could it be a fuse issue?

Any advise would help...only had the truck for a week.

Jarrett

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it got unplugged... open the door panel and check the connections. And at the same time you can tighten the screws so it won't be loose.

JCR1500

Reaction score
Took it to the dealer Monday, they are ordering a whole new mirror assembly. Said something to the effect that the gears came apart inside or they were never connected? But that was from the service manager and not the tech..hehe

JCR1500

Reaction score
Got my new passenger mirror installed this morning and all seems fine. Said in the writeup that a latch was not attached inside the mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online