5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passenger lower LED not working, please assist.

Psylence340

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,
My passenger side lower LED is out, does anyone know of a painless way to repair or replace this without replacing the entire headlight? I've been combing thru the site with no luck, please assist.

Image.jpeg

Georgf

Reaction score
I took apart the headlight to change the lens, it is very difficult to do, heating does not help soften the glue, I had to carefully saw with a multi-tool and then glue it on the sealant. But first try to check the connector of the two ballast modules, which are located behind and below the headlight, but it's most likely not the case with them.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have the same issue my passenger side lower led strip is out. Any fix for this?
If you are out of warranty, the only fix would be replacing the headlight assembly, or opening it up and replacing the LED board(most likely). Diode Dynamics makes replacement RGD/W LED boards that will allow you to do custom colors through a phone app if you are into that sort of thing

Users who are viewing this thread