5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Park Assist Volume and Distance

shktrk

Reaction score
So I found out how to turn the volume down on the park assist, however I feel that it is still too loud. Can I disable the volume but keep the park assist visual warning on the gauge screen?

Also, does anyone know the distance to the various warning lights

So I found out how to turn the volume down on the park assist, however I feel that it is still too loud. Can I disable the volume but keep the park assist visual warning on the gauge screen?

Checking on the volume/beeping with visuals intact, but here are the distances. Note: these can be found on page 268 of the owner's manual.

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 7.21.48 PM.png

Found this own page 269 of the owner's manual. Doesn't say anything about fully disabling the audio, but hopefully someone else can "chime" in (pun intended) if they know differently.

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 7.27.20 PM.png

Thanks for the distances. I was able to lower the volume, but I would like to mute it but keep the park sense display. I guess you can't have everything

I wish this was possible! (Ability to mute proximity warning audio while leaving visual alerts)

I figure there must an input wire to the stereo that tells it when to beep that I could interrupt/switch to mute the tone, but haven't looked too far into it.

Checking on the volume/beeping with visuals intact, but here are the distances. Note: these can be found on page 268 of the owner's manual.

View attachment 46667
THANKS! This was a huge help. Just today, I noticed I didn't have any volume for the front park assist. Now I find out it's a feature, not a flaw. lol

I wish this was possible! (Ability to mute proximity warning audio while leaving visual alerts)

I figure there must an input wire to the stereo that tells it when to beep that I could interrupt/switch to mute the tone, but haven't looked too far into it.
While you are at it, try to figure out a way to turn down the voice command/alert for text messages, etc. I can turn her down when she talks but she just goes back to her original volume the next time. SMH....women!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back