5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panoramic Sunroof Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn740v

Reaction score
Do not buy a RAM. My sunroof console recently blew out. 3 fuses didn’t trip. I’m 6,000 miles out of warranty. RAM won’t help with a penny of the entire repair, rental or even requires updates. They put all the liability on the dealership and gave no help, not a penny. RAM doesn’t care about their customers once the truck is purchased, employees have said this much to me. STAY AWAY!!!

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do not buy a RAM. My sunroof console recently blew out. 3 fuses didn’t trip. I’m 6,000 miles out of warranty. RAM won’t help with a penny of the entire repair, rental or even requires updates. They put all the liability on the dealership and gave no help, not a penny. RAM doesn’t care about their customers once the truck is purchased, employees have said this much to me. STAY AWAY!!!

That’s strange, ram seems to take really good care of me when I need something with my truck. I’ll stay with my ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn740v

Reaction score
That’s strange, ram seems to take really good care of me when I need something with my truck. I’ll stay with my ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please elaborate. What have they helped you with?

antwon412

Reaction score
Have you done any modifications to your truck?

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What are you accomplishing by making so many individual threads?

What other manufacturer is going to pay for a warranty repair outside of the 36,000 mile window?

Wsmith

Reaction score
What are you accomplishing by making so many individual threads?

What other manufacturer is going to pay for a warranty repair outside of the 36,000 mile window?
According to him, Ford will fix problems outside of warranty. Nice company, compassionate and caring. Lifetime unlimited mileage warranties at no extra charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online