5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

panoramic roof issues

av8gunny

Reaction score
After having a boyscout trailer deplete my trucks battery I find that the three control buttons for my panoramic roof are no longer operable.
How do you reset this system? I have heard different things like removing the c/b, unplugging the control panel and the dealer eventually having to replace the actuators.
Has Dodge come up with a SOP to trouble shooting and fixing this issue?

After having a boyscout trailer deplete my trucks battery I find that the three control buttons for my panoramic roof are no longer operable.
How do you reset this system? I have heard different things like removing the c/b, unplugging the control panel and the dealer eventually having to replace the actuators.
Has Dodge come up with a SOP to trouble shooting and fixing this issue?

Excellent question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would start with disconnecting your battery (for a few minutes to drain any residual voltage from the system) then reconnect it. You had a low voltage condition, and many of the systems in these trucks do weird things under low voltage. Don't be alarmed if everything doesn't immediately come back when you reconnect the battery. It can take a while for everything to reset, but it should all be working after a few hours. You might do this before you go to bed, and it should be back up in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back