5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Painting laramie rims

acitalianman13

Reaction score
Hey guys I got a question and need advice on my rims. I have a 2019 laramie night edition with black rims and the silver outline. I dislike the silver outline and really the all matte black look on the 2020 and up. Is it possible to have them painted since it’s the same rim just different color ? If I went to a professional shop would they be able to match it or am I better of buying used rims if I find them. I’m also looking to pair these rims with a Toyo all terrain tire. Let me know what you guys think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know you can powder coat the entire rim, not sure if a shop would just do the outline for you.
several years back I was quoted 250 or 350 per rim on my 4gen - so I just decided to get after market wheels on it

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Our local wheel repair shop will strip and powder coat wheels for $110 per wheel if they are undamaged.

Av1

Reaction score
It would be a pretty simple paint project, but I'd just have them powdercoat the whole wheel if the price wasn't too expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online