5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAC AmpPRO AP4-CH41 install on 12" Uconnect

oscrrprz

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to install some subs for my 2020 Laramie. I have everything else already such as a Hifonics amp, two 10's DB drive, and epicenter, however yesterday I was installing the pac and did not go as planned. I tried doing two sleeping cycles for the radio but both times the screen was completely black and no music or anything would work, after I uninstalled the pac and the screen was working again. I was wondering if anyone has encountered this or could help? Thanks.

oscrrprz

Reaction score
If anybody has access to a diagram for the screen harness, would help also. Thanks.

RC_Racer88

Reaction score
If the dip switches on the Pac Amp pro aren't correct, this will cause the screen to stay black, I had same issue on my 8" screen.

Brunzca

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to install some subs for my 2020 Laramie. I have everything else already such as a Hifonics amp, two 10's DB drive, and epicenter, however yesterday I was installing the pac and did not go as planned. I tried doing two sleeping cycles for the radio but both times the screen was completely black and no music or anything would work, after I uninstalled the pac and the screen was working again. I was wondering if anyone has encountered this or could help? Thanks.
Did you figure out what the prob was (was it the dip switches)? I’m guessing since it’s been a few months, you might have, but interested to know what it was

Users who are viewing this thread