5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overhead console

Izcuacho

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if the plastic on the outside of the overhead console can be removed from the below without having to remove the entire overhead console out and taking out all the lights.
There is something inside the plastic (Little Rock or something) that they left when they assembled and it’s driving me nuts.
On the picture u can definitely see it. E6DB8123-997D-4890-BDF1-61407C0CC9C5.jpeg

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have the plastic prying tools? I have a different overhead but I'm assuming those pop right off.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’d be careful with that. I don’t have that same overhead. On other manufacturers, more stuff up there, more support is added. So it may not be just pop off as others are

Izcuacho

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking that they should pop right out but no willing to try because if they don’t than no going back once u break the clips.
That’s why I’m asking rather make sure before I break something.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking that they should pop right out but no willing to try because if they don’t than no going back once u break the clips.
That’s why I’m asking rather make sure before I break something.
YOLO!

91qZhOauWSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread