5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT USE OF DEADLY FORCE DISCUSSION - How to TRY and prevent our trucks from being stolen

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It was not any of the site mods that locked the thread, including those that were participating, just leave it at that.

Shots

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't see that one. Guess it started to go a direction someone didn't like. :unsure:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't see that one. Guess it started to go a direction someone didn't like. :unsure:
It really wasn't that bad. Most comments were respectful. There were at least two admin participating in the discussion, myself included. I have no idea why it was locked. Seems other admin might know.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yea, but tangents off topic would seem to be ok in the Off Topic section. Guess we should all just stick to the same bland subjects checking in only occasionally and never bantering about within our own community. The thread might actually get interesting and result in being locked.

What is the biggest tire I can fit with no lift again?

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea, but tangents off topic would seem to be ok in the Off Topic section. Guess we should all just stick to the same bland subjects checking in only occasionally and never bantering about within our own community. The thread might actually get interesting and result in being locked.

The bantering about within our own community is the fun part. It‘s just like fishing.
Throw that big chunk bait out there, go do something else, then come back later to see if you have had any bites. Sometimes, you have that large cat on the line just waiting.
You got to get a line wet every so often. Sometimes they get nasty and break the line or tangle you up… all good. But sometimes, reel in big nasty, release him, and do it again.
Really goin fishing soon, so it is on my mind. We need to talk about best catfish baits or something.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
The bantering about within our own community is the fun part. It‘s just like fishing.
Throw that big chunk bait out there, go do something else, then come back later to see if you have had any bites. Sometimes, you have that large cat on the line just waiting.
You got to get a line wet every so often. Sometimes they get nasty and break the line or tangle you up… all good. But sometimes, reel in big nasty, release him, and do it again.
Really goin fishing soon, so it is on my mind. We need to talk about best catfish baits or something.
The cool part is seeing how some folks agree or disagree fully, or partially depending on the topic. Everyone’s unique and has a right to their opinion. That’s one of the great things about our country. In the end, we are all still brothers and sisters l, even tho we are different.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I hope we can still have good conversations like that thread. I don’t know why it was locked, but we all thought it was a pretty civil conversation.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The cool part is seeing how some folks agree or disagree fully, or partially depending on the topic. Everyone’s unique and has a right to their opinion. That’s one of the great things about our country. In the end, we are all still brothers and sisters l, even tho we are different.
Your drunk already. I love you too man!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wish our population as a whole thought like this. Think of (with our current culture) if we were not part of Nato or a superpower and we were invaded. We would be really screwed.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

OK, that deserves a warning. You post about what oil to use, and I see the ban hammer coming out.

LOL

Shots

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm hitting the lake in the morning!!!
We try to get out at least once a week. I wasn't about to try to get out over the holiday weekend with all the chaos Memorial Day brings to the water. I figured we'd wait till tomorrow when most of them have gone back to their 9-5's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online