5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORG with 6112/ 5160 on what setting

EAMN

Reaction score
Trying to decide on which setting to set my 6112s. I am concerned if the ride is going to be too stiff or if it's not going to have enough travel on setting 8. So I am torn between setting 8 or setting 7 with a .50" top hat spacer to gain the full 2". Looking for opinions of guys ho have already done it on ORG trucks. For reference I have a 2021 Rebel.

EricBrums89

Reaction score
From my understanding of the ORG, you have a 1” lift from your ORP springs on all four corners when compared to non-ORG trucks like my Laramie. If you change out the front strut with the 6112s at stock height, you’ll technically be 1” lower in the front and increase your rake by 1 inch. Assuming your stock rake is similar to mine (just over 2.5”), you’d need a 3.5” level kit to get level.

I’m not an expert so get opinions from others too, but that’s my understanding. I’m installing 6112s at clip #7 on my non-ORG next weekend. That should be perfectly level for me. I’m just worried about it settling.

Users who are viewing this thread