5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered the Rebel 12

robe2388

Reaction score
Just ordered the Rebel 12 in dual Silver Metallic and black, why am I having regrets on the color!? lol Red wasn't an option on the build and I don't like white. The granite and dark gray didn't pop the black in the bottom as much, so went the billet silver metalic. $1500 non refundable to place the factory order and any incentive available when it gets here, which I bet in December will be better than now. Hoping to be at around 53 OTD.
I think i will have the first Rebel 12 here in south Florida. lol

T_Strey5

Reaction score
I may not be far behind you. Just need the dealer and I to find a happy medium.

robe2388

Reaction score
I think if you going to order your best time is to do it now, since December is supposed to be the best month to buy a new car.

Attachments

• IMG_2725.jpg
    IMG_2725.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 81

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't see anything that gave an indication it was a Rebel 12 on your order. Is there a different package number or something I missed?

robe2388

Reaction score
Didn't see anything that gave an indication it was a Rebel 12 on your order. Is there a different package number or something I missed?
Sales Code AZ5 is the Rebel 12 package, even though it doesn't say it there. lol

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sales Code AZ5 is the Rebel 12 package, even though it doesn't say it there. lol
Phew! Thought I was right... I assume that's not official paperwork then... I wouldn't take anything for granted when ordering your new toy!

robe2388

Reaction score
Phew! Thought I was right... I assume that's not official paperwork then... I wouldn't take anything for granted when ordering your new toy!
The sales code is there in the order look close lol They better bring me my friggin' Rebel 12! haha

bsmith144

Reaction score
Ordered Rebel 12 also on 10-16. Hoping December timing as well. Fingers crossed.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations. I think the silver looks great with the black accents and it’s easy to care for. Post some pics when you get it

robe2388

Reaction score
Congratulations. I think the silver looks great with the black accents and it’s easy to care for. Post some pics when you get it
Will do, have seen all the colors on the Rebel in person but that one. Don't really know what made me go for it when ordering, so little bit worried now. lol
Anybody order rebel 12 and hit D1 yet?
I'm hoping for some kind of update soon!

Bigguy

Reaction score
Will do, have seen all the colors on the Rebel in person but that one. Don't really know what made me go for it when ordering, so little bit worried now. lol

I'm hoping for some kind of update soon!
Son has the silver and black - very sharp. Ordered my 12 on the 20th - time will tell on delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread