5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order TRX

CHILDOFDIRT

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it’s possible to order a TRX still ? I have not asked the dealership yet . Just curious. You can’t online .

Ramtrx

Reaction score
My dealer told me they are sold out through end of next year. Not sure if it’s true. It’s a very large dealership in Phoenix.

Ryancassidy

Reaction score
Yes you can still order. Note, none have been built (IE have build sheets or window stickers yet). seems like they are about 1-2 months behind initial thoughts.

Just look around. You don't have to pay an ADM or even MSRP IF you look around and are willing to travel.

CHILDOFDIRT

Reaction score
My dealer told me they are sold out through end of next year. Not sure if it’s true. It’s a very large dealership in Phoenix.
Yeah I just can t believe that **** . Sold out. They want to make money they will make more

NDanecker

Reaction score
They haven't even started to build production units yet. Dealers have no allocations left until next round (i.e. next year). You'd have better luck finding someone who doesn't want to wait and backed out to take their allocation. Finding a dealer with that and not wanting to add mark-up ---- good luck. LOL.

I was on the fence a few times but once I saw the video TFL did showing cargo capacity (just over 900 lbs) it pushed me back to not leaving a deposit. Once I get my family in the truck there is NO room to pull any sort of meaningful trailer. My 19 probably has 450 or 500 more cargo capacity. Throw in a longer bed, air suspension and the extra HP / TQ from small upgrades I've done and its a hard pass (right now).

AAmes

Reaction score
Finally move to D status. Been on BG status since August. Ordered first day, 8/18/2020. Learning patience and getting excited!

Users who are viewing this thread