5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oracle LED Light Bar

KonaLaury

Reaction score
I finally got around to installing it. Installation was actually pretty simple. I don't have any Aux switches so bought their cable and switch assembly. Probably the most difficult part of the installation was getting the wiring through the dashboard. Once I figured out the way it went very quickly - spent time trying to work it out.

I saw that some people were asking for pictures so here are pictures of my 2021 Rebel on High Beams and with the Light Bar only. It is pretty bright and makes a big difference. I took the pictures with my iphone and I think it adjusts a little as the pictures seem a bit brighter than 'real life".

My only 'issue' with the whole installation was that the lower front edge of the plastic surround on the Light Bar (the portion that rests on the existing grill bowed a little bit so there was a 1/16" gap. I fixed this with some double sided foam tape but I am not sure how long that will last.

Attachments

• Light Bar- Bar only.jpg
    Light Bar- Bar only.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Light Bar - High.jpg
    Light Bar - High.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 132

ALT_F13

Reaction score
I finally got around to installing it. Installation was actually pretty simple. I don't have any Aux switches so bought their cable and switch assembly. Probably the most difficult part of the installation was getting the wiring through the dashboard. Once I figured out the way it went very quickly - spent time trying to work it out.

I saw that some people were asking for pictures so here are pictures of my 2021 Rebel on High Beams and with the Light Bar only. It is pretty bright and makes a big difference. I took the pictures with my iphone and I think it adjusts a little as the pictures seem a bit brighter than 'real life".

My only 'issue' with the whole installation was that the lower front edge of the plastic surround on the Light Bar (the portion that rests on the existing grill bowed a little bit so there was a 1/16" gap. I fixed this with some double sided foam tape but I am not sure how long that will last.
Can you make a video comparing high beams and high beams with LED bar, please?
It will be even better with fog lights on in the case if you disabled fog lights drop out (otherwise fog lights turn off when you turn on the high beams)

Ramrebel44

Reaction score
Late to this post but I was considering adding this light bar and would be using their prewired harness/switch as well. What did you hook up to to get power to the lights?

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Late to this post but I was considering adding this light bar and would be using their prewired harness/switch as well. What did you hook up to to get power to the lights?

Attachments

• 71qX39pHMiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71qX39pHMiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220425_193631a_InPixio.jpg
    20220425_193631a_InPixio.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 65

KonaLaury

Reaction score
I hooked it up to a screw on the positive battery 'head' that goes over the battery post.

Users who are viewing this thread