5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Optioned sport vs base longhorn

Predfan

Reaction score
Hey all im getting ready to pull the trigger on a new ram. I live in alberta and just cant decide between an optioned out sport with sunroof, advanced safety, option group plus trailer hitch and brake. vs a long horn with sunroof and trailer brake with hitch. Theyre both sitting around 65000 with current rebates. Whats your input on it? I really like the advanced safety features on paper, which would be pretty well the only difference i can think of between the trucks.

Hey all im getting ready to pull the trigger on a new ram. I live in alberta and just cant decide between an optioned out sport with sunroof, advanced safety, option group plus trailer hitch and brake. vs a long horn with sunroof and trailer brake with hitch. Theyre both sitting around 65000 with current rebates. Whats your input on it? I really like the advanced safety features on paper, which would be pretty well the only difference i can think of between the trucks.
My immediate reaction is that you’ve got to decide if you like the exterior appearance of the Sport enough to take it over the interior finish-out of the Longhorn.

The advanced safety group is cool. +1. The sport appearance package is cool. +1. Total. +2

The Longhorn interior is way cool. +2. Total. +2.

Sorry I’m no help. I’d be happy with either one.

The advanced safety group is cool. +1. The sport appearance package is cool. +1. Total. +2

The Longhorn interior is way cool. +2. Total. +2.

Sorry I’m no help. I’d be happy with either one.

And that there is the issue! Its a hard choice between technology and the fit and finish of a perfect interior

Could you find a Longhorn with the ASG? Otherwise, get the ASG. It’s really nice...if you don’t, every time you tap the brake with the cruise on because of a care ahead of you, you’ll know you chose poorly.

Could you find a Longhorn with the ASG? Otherwise, get the ASG. It’s really nice...if you don’t, every time you tap the brake with the cruise on because of a care ahead of you, you’ll know you chose poorly.
I have to agree that ACC = awesome sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back