5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Olive Green-Colored 2020 Ram 1500 Models Are Now In Dealers:

aimlowrobin

Reaction score
This color looks FAR better in person than any pix I've seen. If I could have found one with the options I wanted, that's what I'd be signing for today.

DeDax

Reaction score
I like the green, but it needs something. I think Toyota nailed it with their Olive Green on the TRD PRO 4runner.

highgear2005

Reaction score
Huge discounts will be coming to your local dealership. Only problem it’s this gross color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aimlowrobin

Reaction score
I looked for and wide and couldn't find one with the options I wanted. Mainly the 12 inch screen was missing from each one I located. I absolutely love the color, but again...would have never thought that based in the pix I've seen.
I had to buy mine 400 miles away and have them deliver it...

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I might end up doing some kind of matte vinyl wrap in a year or so- the installer said that it would go right over my PPF

Might have more color options for green

Boston

Reaction score
Not Army enough. Ram has some better greens in its HD color portfolio.

Ages

Reaction score
I'd like to have one similar to the one gijoe4983 posted above with the exception of the chrome sidesteps he chose. I would like the black sidesteps that stop at the rear door. I also want a 4x4, ecodiesel, 3:92 gears, 18" wheels, North Edition, Level 2 pkg, Deluxe cloth light brown interior, Ram Box, trailer brake, 33 gallon gas tank etc... Whenever I try to spec it out on the Ram Truck website as soon as I choose sidesteps, black or chrome, it changes the color of the vehicle to billet silver and completely messes up about five other selections that I've made (screenshot attached). This is really frustrating. RedRiderbob's picture at the top of this thread depicts the black two door sidesteps I want but the Ram Truck Website won't let me spec it out. I've searched for the truck and can't find it anywhere in the Southwest. I went to the local dealership and tried to order it, the salesman couldn't get it to take either. I'll probably have to order the truck without the sidesteps and buy aftermarket sidesteps when it comes in. Wish I didn't have to do that. rt-unwanted-changes-1.jpg redridrebob-1.jpg gijoe4983-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ages

Reaction score
I had to buy mine 400 miles away and have them deliver it...
I'm having the same problem, can't find one anywhere in the southwest with the options I want. Sure wish I could do a National Search all at once instead of having to punch a bunch of different zip codes for each State. Where did you buy it?

Last edited:

Ages

Reaction score
New Color Adds A Classy Look To The Fullsize Ram Models...

View attachment 49484

This picture doesn't do the Olive Green the justice it deserves. Must have been taken on an overcast day, in the sunlight it really looks much better.

gijoe4983

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, can't find one anywhere in the southwest with the options I want. Sure wish I could do a National Search all at once instead of having to punch a bunch of different zip codes for each State. Where did you buy it?
I bought mine at Peter's Cars in Longview, Texas... he had several in Olive, none specifically the way you wanted. I'm also not a fan of the chrome sidesteps, I will probably plasti dip them soon and the wheels too.

JustMe

Reaction score
New Color Adds A Classy Look To The Fullsize Ram Models...

View attachment 49484

AND it's Still sitting on the Lot today . . . priced down to $41K . . . Shame, if it were a Quad I might be tempted !?.

JustMe

Reaction score
I like the green, but it needs something. I think Toyota nailed it with their Olive Green on the TRD PRO 4runner.
Yea, I think it could be Spruced Up if it weren't a Pearl Coat .

Users who are viewing this thread