5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old timer who used to drive a 2017 Rebel

Rebel-E

Reaction score
Hello Forum Folks, I just want to say hi. I used to have a 2017 Blue Rebel with black edition. I traded it in about 2 years ago because I did not like the dealership in town. The dealership refused to service my fender flare popping out under new car warranty warranty and the extended warranty rep. stopped talking my call after the dealer told me that they would not fix it. Screw them. The new Rebel and RHO look so good and I want one of those. I have found several dealerships within stretch drivable distances so I will take my chances.

Can anyone suggest a good dealership with aggressive pricing? I am up for any distance but I would prefer the one closer to Texas.

I have seen some dealerships in Houston area with $14k -$15k dealer discounts plus rebates ($5k for Rebel as I am typing). Some of those old world folks charge $3k-$6k add-on items and trying to sneak in 9% APR. Some don't even call back when I they know that I am an out of town (within a very stretch driving distance) buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back