5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Member New Truck

RaminTX

Reaction score
After trading my 2022 Ram Laramie GT last Summer I’ve been missing driving a Ram truck. So I went out and got me a 2023 Ram Big Horn/ Lone Star. It’s not the best trim level or most optioned but it’s my Ram and I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_0774.jpeg
    IMG_0774.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 21

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats. What were you driving in the interim?

RaminTX

Reaction score
Other than not being a truck, those aren't bad vehicles. What didn't you like about it?
It just seemed cheaply made, had it 3 mo and the driver side door panel was coming unglued it sounded like every time I pulled it to close the door. Also the brake dust was crazy coming from the SRT brakes, had to wash the car every couple of days. The gauges and Dash are same they used for years so it just looked cheap and dated to me. The thing just wasn’t as comfortable as a Ram, the SRT seats were an upgraded option but still weren’t as good. The great things about the Durango was the AWD, Hemi, and killer exhaust it came with.

Users who are viewing this thread