5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL: Meet The 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star BackCountry Edition:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

OFFICIAL: Meet The 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star BackCountry Edition:​

The Budget-Friendly Alternative To The Rebel...​

1626111017262.png

As we are getting closer to the production launch of the 2022 Ram 1500 at the end of this month, RAM has continued to tease us with a few new packages for it’s beloved half-ton offering. This included the Limited 10th Anniversary Edition and the new G/T package for the Rebel, Canadian Sport, and Laramie models. Now, RAM is ready to officially shed some light on the package our spy photographers originally caught back in January – the Big Horn/Lone Star BackCountry Edition.

WchChip

Reaction score
7-inch uconnect? Is this a typo or did I miss something?

kfscoll

Reaction score
And there’s no way the base MSRP is really $40,085, is there? If I read the press release correctly, the BackCountry package automatically has at least the gas-only Hemi and 4x4. Seeing as how a 2021 4x4 Quad Cab V6 Big Horn with NO options is $40,890, if the BackCountry’s price is right, that makes it a screaming deal! Heck, I’ll sell my ‘21 BH that I paid $40K for (after getting $10K off of sticker) and wait for this; I’d for sure come out ahead!

The BackCountry package looks more to me like the Built To Serve Edition minus the military theme.

Users who are viewing this thread