5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Delmonico Red thread

grifodan67

Reaction score
I am back again. I had a 2019 Delmonico Red Limited, but traded it in. I am now back with a 2023 Delmonico Red Limited Longhorn. Old on top and new on the bottom.
2019 Ram Limited.jpg 2023 Ram longhorn.jpg

BigDave

Reaction score
My new 2023 Tradesman 2500 6.4 hemi… blacked out the interior of the grill (too much chrome), got lots of mods coming (deleting more chrome) but for now, bone stock.

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9842.jpeg
    IMG_9842.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Hey man, where did you find a painted appliqué grille upper?? I am trying to chrome delete and I found a grille, front bumper, and rear bumper on eBay in delmonico red but there’s still that small chrome appliqué above the grille that no one sells in demonico. Tell me your secrets!!
link for the ebay components?

HowDoYouTruck

Reaction score
We kinda like this color. :cool: The Challenger was traded for a 22 Scat Pack and the Ram was sold this week and soon replaced with a new 1500. It's funny, some vehicles call this color by a different name but it's the same part number. (This was shortly after Hurricane Michael so the place was a mess)

All 3 red vehicles.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread